Students interested in opting for Kuwait as their test Centre must choose the Centre while filling the application. Selection process for these applicants will be on 26 & 27 January 2017.
Venue for the Selection Process :
Khaitan Block 2
Area -10, Safat 13006
Students who fall under any of the following classifications can apply under NRI Student category and be liable to pay the fees applicable to the category for the entire duration of the programme
1. NRI defined under the Indian Income Tax Law
2. Either of the parents is outside India(except Nepal) on Work Permit/Resident Permit
3. Indian citizen financed by any Institution/ agency outside India, even if parents are Residents of India
1. NRI fee is applicable for the first year, for candidates who have studied Foreign Syllabus in the qualifying examination of study in India. All international curriculum must have AIU approval.
(The above condition is not applicable to candidates who have applied under NRI Category).
2. NRI fee is applicable for the full duration of the programme for candidates who;
Christ University welcomes International Baccalaureate® (IB) students to apply to our undergraduate programmes. Admission to all programmes is based on academic achievement and Christ University Selection Process. Candidates should submit the final results of class 12 on or before July 15th of the admission year.
NRI candidates can also obtain the application forms for BA/B.Sc/BCOM Regular/BCOM F & A programmes from our office of admissions by remitting a Demand Draft for 100 USD or equivalent in INR, favouring "Christ University, Bengaluru" payable at "Bengaluru".
Applicants must read through the Selection process, Fee Structure and other details under the preferred programme given on our website before proceeding with the following steps.
Candidates applying under NRI Student Category must follow the following steps to fill the online application form:
I. Application fee of 100 USD or equivalent in INR via Demand Draft (Non- refundable) favouring “Christ University” payable ONLY at “Bengaluru”.
II. A valid email ID for further communication
III. Copy of statement of marks of Class 10/X, Class 11/XI and Class 12/XII (if result awaited, marks available currently) if applying to UG Programme
IV. Copy of statement of marks of X, XII and Degree (if result awaited, marks available currently) if applying to PG Programme
V. Copy of Passport
1. Click on to the link given below this page for the Online Application.
2. Enter the Program Type, Stream and First Preference of the Course and click “Continue".
3. Access the Application Fee Guideline page. If the application fee is remitted, click "Yes" and "Accept".
4. Fill-in all applicable fields in the Online Application Form after which Click "Submit"
5. On clicking Submit, a viewable and editable page will appear on screen. In case you need to make any corrections; you may edit the data and then click “Confirm Submission”.
6. Enter the Demand Draft Number, date of Demand Draft in the application form and submit it.
7. After submitting, you will receive the Application Number and your date of birth with the option to print your application form.
8. Kindly print and sign the application after filling in further details on the printed application form.
Candidates sending the below mentioned supporting documents through Registered Post / Courier should send in an A4 size Envelope ONLY to:
b) 2 passport size (Photo size of 35mm x 45 mm with White background - Standard Indian Passport Format Only) and 2 Stamp Size photographs. (Write your name and application number behind the photographs).
c) The filled-in printed application form duly signed by the parent/guardian/spouse and the candidate.
d) Copy of Statement of marks of Class 10, Class 11, Class 12, If applying for Undergraduate programme (Which ever applicable and available).
e) Copy of Statement of marks of Undergraduate, If applying for Postgraduate programme.
f) Copy of Statement of marks of Postgraduate Degree, If applying for MPhil.
g) Copy of Statement of marks of M.Phil, If applying for PhD Programme.
h) Copy of Transfer Certificates from last qualified Institution, Provisional and Degree Certificates (Which ever applicable and available).
i) Copy of Passport if from Outside India.
9. Office of Admissions will update E- Admit card for the Selection Process, only after receiving the printed application form with supporting documents.
The above supporting document should reach us within 7 days of submitting the application, online. The last date and time for receiving the supporting documents is published in our website under each programme.
Candidates must mark the application as ‘- Admissions 2017 - NRI’ on the top left hand corner of the A4 size envelope to facilitate faster processing.
For accessing the online application click the link given below:
For Further queries, write to us at the email address given below with the email subject as “Further queries” email@example.com
For All Programmes