• MBA (Christ University) – Main Campus & Kengeri Campus
Specializations: Finance / Human Resource / Lean Operations & Systems /Marketing
• MBA Christ University and MBA (Wurzburg - Schweinfurt University, Germany)
Specializations: Finance / Marketing and Operations
• MBA (Christ University) with MS in Business (Virginia Commonwealth University, USA)
Specializations: Finance / Information Systems / Marketing / Decision Analytics
• MBA (Christ University) and MBA (Western Michigan University, USA)
Specializations: Finance / General Business / Management / Marketing
• MBA (Financial Management) Main Campus
Specializations: 2 Years / 4 semesters Full Time at Christ University, Bangalore
• MBA (Tourism and Travel Management) : Eligibility:
Specializations: 2 Years / 4 Semesters Full Time at Christ University Bannerghatta Road Campus
• MBA (Leadership and Management) Eligibility
Specializations: Entrepreneurship, Education Management, Healthcare Management and Corporate
2 Years / 4 Semesters Full Time at Christ University, Bangalore
• PGDM at Lavasa Campus, Pune
• PGDM at Ghaziabad campus, Delhi
Important Dates for MBA Selection Process II
Admission Related Enquires : Call 09243080800
Micro Presentation Session I - 2017: Click Here
Eligibility for applying
A composite score of 600 or above in the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) conducted by AIMA in either September / December 2016 / February 2017.
- a composite score of 450 or above in GMAT 2016.
- 70 percentile or above in the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT December 2016 / January 2017).
- 70 percentile or above in the Common Admission Test 2016 (CAT) conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs).
- 70 percentage or above in the AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) 2017.
- 70 percentile or above in the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT 2017).
- one year work experience (full time / part time / family business also considered) for Candidates applying for the Dual Degree PGDM (CU)+MBA, (FHWS, Germany) Programme (MANDATORY).
50% or above marks in aggregate in the undergraduate examinations. (Applicants who are in the final year of their studies should have 50% or above aggregate in all the Semesters / years of undergraduate examinations conducted so far). Students writing their final degree examinations during March-May 2017 are also eligible to apply.
Minimum Score specified for MAT / CAT / CMAT / XAT / ATMA / GMAT is only an eligibility criteria and the actual score thereof shall have no bearing in the selection process.
Christ University, offers the following Postgraduate Programmes in Master of Business Administrations (MBA).