Duration : 3 years / 6 semesters
Timings : 06:30 am onwards
- To cater to students who wish to pursue careers in management accounting by offering a curriculum integrated with the syllabus of Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), UK.
- Equip the students to evaluate environmental factors that influence business operation with the conceptual requirements and skills on preparation and interpretation of financial statements
- Enable students to demonstrate knowledge of Accounting Standards and Reporting methods
- Prepare the students to analyze and apply cost accounting practices to aid effective managerial decision
- Facilitate the students to exhibit the competency and skills to deal with the tax structure, planning and modalities for its compliance
- To nurture the students in intellectual, personal, interpersonal and societal skills with a bent on Holistic Education.
- CIMA grants 10 paper exemption (out of a total of 17) for students of B Com Professional.
- In-house assistance for CIMA non exempted papers and case studies by international faculty members
- Mandatory credit based Additional Discipline Specific Electives (ADSE) modelled on Company Secretary (CS) course or Insurance Institute of India (III)
( Students can choose any one cluster )
- Employability skill enhancement courses like Advanced Excel, Six Sigma and Portfolio Management and Arthvidya- virtual business simulation
- Academicians and practising professional professionals faculty members enable easier and comprehensive coverage of the curriculum
- Discuss the concepts of Management Accounting, Finance and the other areas of Commerce
- Analyze financial statements to interpret organizational efficiency
- Analyze, interpret and apply concepts of Financial, Cost and Management Accounting for business decision- making
- Execute the best practices of Cost and Management accounting
- Exhibit the knowledge of entrepreneurial qualities and explore entrepreneurial opportunities
- Students will be sensitive towards ethical issues arising out of business and society interface